Puls's Virtual Private Paint Event on Wed, May 17 from 12pm - 1:30pm PST
Join us for Puls's Virtual Private Paint Event on Wed, May 17 from 12pm - 1:30pm PST
Enjoy an afternoon of music, painting and drinks (byob of course!😀) in the comfort of your own office or home! Our entertaining artist will guide you step-by-step how to recreate this beautiful "Rainbow Starfish" painting. NO experience is necessary!
This event is LIVE and INTERACTIVE on Zoom so you'll be able to ask the Instructor questions throughout the class. You'll also be able to socialize with your friends! We'll provide you with a supply kit that will have everything needed to recreate this masterpiece.
SUPPLY KIT INCLUDES:
- Non-toxic acrylic paint set
- Reusable brush set
- Reusable easel box
- Mixing plate
- Tips and suggestion sheet
- High quality, ready to hang, gallery wrapped, 8" x 10" canvas
Attendees may purchase their paint kit orders individually or a single person may purchase everyone's paint kit order in a single transaction by selecting our "Multiple Shipping Address" option at the top of the page in your cart once a class has been selected. By selecting this option you'll be able to enter each participant's shipping address in a single transaction. You only need to add 1 class to your cart to select this option.
All orders must be placed by Midnight, Monday 5/8 to ensure enough time to create the kits and on-time arrival.
How to join the Virtual Paint Class:
We will send each event purchaser an email with a reminder for the date, time, set-up instructions, a downloadable image of the painting, and a clickable link to the join zoom meeting. We will create a zoom link for the class if you do not provide us with your own. We will advise the purchaser to forward this email to each attendee prior to the class. There will also be a reminder of this information inside each paint kit.
WHY CHOOSE US?
People love us! We are 5 star rated on Facebook Businesses! Check out our reviews here!
We thank you for supporting small business such as our own during this difficult time. We appreciate you more than you know!
Virtual Private Paint Event Refund Policy:
- Refunds will not be granted to registered attendees who miss or are unable to attend an event. If you miss the event or experience technical issues, please email us at email@example.com and a we will provide you with a link to a recording of the event that will be available for 10 days following the event.
- If any registered attendee's paint kits do not arrive on time for the scheduled event due to unexpected shipping delays caused by USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx or any other 3rd party shipping company, the host of the event may choose from the following options to remedy the situation:
- 1.The class will be rescheduled to a new date and time that is convenient for all attendees and Cocktail and Canvas.
- 2. The class will proceed at the scheduled date and time and a recording of the class will be emailed to each registered attendee so that they may paint once their paint kits have arrived.
- 3. Two separate classes may be offered. One class at the scheduled day and time for everyone that received their kits, and another class on a day and time for everyone who's kits were delayed.
- 4. Attendees may purchase their supplies individually from an art supply store such as Michaels, Joann or Walmart if time and location permits and hold the class at the scheduled day and time. Cocktail and Canvas will provide all registered attendees with a description of all the supplies recommended for the event.
- Sorry, but we do not allow exceptions for this refund policy.